Clubs in the Hamptons include:
- AXE Lounge at Dune, 1181 North Sea Road, Southampton, NY, (631) 283-0808. The space that formerly housed Jet East features a sunken dance floor so you can dance the night away after a day of some serious tanning on the beach.
- Day & Night is open every Saturday night at East Hampton Point, 295 Three Mile Harbor Road/Hog Creek Road, East Hampton, NY.
- Lily Pond, 44 Three Mile Harbor Road, East Hampton, NY, (631) 324-3332.
If you want to spend a night that might just be filled with celebrity and model sightings, visit this indoor/outdoor club that is well-known in the Hamptons. The ample space features a VIP Lounge, a patio terrace and private cabanas. Reservations are a must.
- Neptune Beach Club, 70 Dune Road, East Quogue, NY, (631) 653-8737. Go to the Neptune Beach Club website to find out how to get a free shuttle bus or how to purchase a season's beach parking pass.
- RdV East, 125 Tuckahoe Road, Southampton, NY. In the space formerly known as Tavern, RdV East opened in May 2010 and promises to rev up the Hamptons nightlife scene.
- The Stephen Talkhouse, 161 Main Street, Amagansett, NY, (631) 267-3117. At this casual club you can dance the night away to live bands in an intimate space. There's plenty to drink but no food is served. You're welcome to grab a burger or panini at nearby restaurants and eat at the Talkhouse's VIP tables or bar. Visit The Stephen Talkhouse for tickets and their current schedule.
Bars and Pubs in the Hamptons include:
- Magic's Pub, 113 Main Street, Westhampton Beach, NY, (631) 288-6105. Enjoy sandwiches, burgers and more at this traditional pub. After a quick bite and something to drink, go just behind the pub to the Artful Dodger for live music on Saturday nights.
- Navy Beach, 16 Navy Road, Montauk, NY, (631) 668-6868 . This laidback beachfront restaurant also features a bar with a separate menu including jump lump crab cakes, haute dogs, littleneck clams and more. Check the Navy Beach website for info on their seasonal entertainment.
- Southampton Publick House, 40 Bowden Square, Southampton, NY, (631) 283-2100. Choose from an extensive array of award-winning beers and ales at this restaurant and microbrewery. Check the Southampton Publick House for current DJs and times.
c/o The Maidstone, 207 Main Street, East Hampton, NY, (631) 324-5006. This luxury boutique hotel features a bar and lounge with small plates, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and a lively nighttime crowd.