This article is updated every year, usually a week or two before the actual dates. Here are the listings for 2013.
1. Albertson - Mitch and Toni's - Passover DinnerOn Monday, March 25 and Tuesday, March 26, 2013, Mitch and Toni's American Bistro, 875 Willis Avenue, Albertson, New York, (516) 741-7940, will celebrate Passover with a special dinner, starting at 5 p.m. There will be chopped liver and chariest, a first course of homemade gefilte fish and more, a second course of matzoh ball soup, a third course with choice of sweet and sour brisket, salmon with lemon beurre blanc or mushroom-stuff chicken breast, served with tzimmes, asparagus and potato gratin. A fourth course offers the choice of flourless chocolate cake or chocolate chip ice cream, Passover lemon cake or mixed berry compote and other selections.
The cost is $49 per person, not including tax and gratuity.
2. Bridgehampton - Almond - Easter DinnerAlmond, 1 Ocean Road, Bridgehampton, New York, (631) 537-5665 will feature a special family-style Esater dinner menu on Sunday, March 31, 2013 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., featuring three courses served family style for $42 per person.
3. East Hampton - The Living Room - Easter Brunch and Easter RoastThe Living Room c/o The Maidstone, 207 Main Street, East Hampton, New York, (631) 324-5006, will offer its regular brunch menu for Easter from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., as well as an Easter Roast for $52 per person during dinner service, from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The special Easter Roast menu includes Herring Three Ways, Lamb Roast, and a hot dessert. Dinner hours are from 5:30 p.m.
For reservations, please call (631) 324-5006.
4. Farmingdale - Library Cafe - Easter BrunchLibrary Cafe, 274 Main Street, Farmingdale, New York, (516) 752-7678, is offering a buffet brunch on Easter Sunday, March 31, 2013, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Diners will order from their tables and avoid the usual buffet lines. Choices include mini-pastries, min-bagels, fresh fruit, Texas-style French toast, scrambled eggs, buttermilk pancakes, eggs Benedict, and more. Unlimited champagne and Mimosas are include in the cost of $21.95 for adults and $10.95, tax and gratuity not included.
An a la carte menu will also be available on Easter. Reservations are recommended.
5. Great River - Mansion at Timber Point - Easter BrunchMansion at Timber Point, 398 Great River Road, Great River, New York, (631) 581-0022, will offer Easter brunch on Sunday, March 31, 2013 with seatings at 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. The per person price is $37.50 (tax and gratuity not included(, $19.50 for children, free for children under the age of five. Reservations are required. Cost includes unlimited champagne, Mimosa, coffe, tea, soft drinks and juice.
There will be a hot carving station, breakfast entrees that include Eggs Benedict, orange marmalade French toast, lunch entrees including dill crusted-salmon with white wine cream sauce, pesto chicken Roma and more, and a chocolate fountain and dessert table for a sweet conclusion to your meal.
6. Hicksville - West East All Natural Bistro & Bar - Easter SundayOn Easter, Sunday, March 31, 2013, West East All Natural Bistro & Bar, 758 South Broadway, Hicksville, New York, (516) 939-6618, will serve and Easter four course prix fixe menu from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. Note: reservations are required.
The menu includes a first course with choice of onion and goat cheese tart or Thyme, anchovies and Parmesan cheese, and other selections. A second course features choices like cream of artichoke soup. or New Orleans Gumbo and other selections. A third course includes pan roasted chicken or Tasmanian King Salmon, and dessert options include house-made carrot cake with coconut frosting, rhubarb strawberry pie with cognac cream or a variety of flavors of gelato.
The cost is $38 per person, not including tax and gratuity.
7. Montauk - Gurney's Inn - Easter Dinner
Note: if you want to make it a full weekend, Gurney's has a special Easter & Passover package for $350 for two (kids stay free and can meet the Easter Bunny) for the weekend for Friday, march 30th and Saturday, March 31st (includes use of the Sea Water Spa facilities.) Visit their website or call for details.